Thursday, June 5, 2008

Why I did this

Thursday, June 5, 2008
I have no idea why I have a blogspot, really I don't. But since I do I might as well tell you why my title is Table for Seven, well thats easy. Ever since Ally and Ben got married instead of there being five in my family there is now seven, and I am the only one in my family thats not married or dating anyone, so when we go out to eat (which we do quite often) we have to ask for a table for 7 and I always feel a little odd. But I am adjusting so its all good. . . . . . for now at least.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

whatever you better freaking love that its a table for 7!!! And Ill tell you why: 1. 7 is a lucky number, 2. there are now TWO Toms in our family and thats pretty great, and 3. YOU get another freaking amazing sister!! So dont complain- just love it up!! And I love your blog by the way! Its very You. When you come up, Tom and I can help you add cool stuff to it if you want. loves!