Sarah
Sam after Me, Christian, and Sarah got board and tied him up
Sarah, Sam and Nate on our hike
Jacob
Sarah and Sam
Sandra DEE
sam
Alex and Nate
Christian
Christian and Sam after sara and I straightened their hair
Sandi (if you look closely one of her eyebrows is different than the other)
Well let me tell you about my summer so far. . . . . it is fan-freakin-tastic!!! I went to St. George with some of my cuzs and that was a blast!!! I drove down with my Aunt Ann and 3 of her boys Christian, Sammy, and Alex, and my other cousin Natie. When we got there my Aunt Sandi was there with her 2 boys Jacob and matt and her daughter Sarah. Sarah and I roomed together and it was amazingly fun we didn't go to sleep until like 2 am almost every night!!! one of the nights we were going to bed and we were so tired, then all of the sudden this cricket started chirping. . . . . so Sarah and I went outside to kill it and failed, it was hysterical really it was, needless to say that eventually it started chirping like it was dying and then we never heard from it again. also on Christian's birthday his little brother alex fell and broke his arm, and Sandra Dee will forever be "special".
0 comments:
Post a Comment