Saturday, June 7, 2008
A Weekend with the Turleys
Saturday, June 7, 2008
So this weekend was extremely eventful, now let me tell you why. . . . for those of you who know my brother Ben and his wife Monica they are "Special" (in a good way, I mean I would never in a thousand years change the way in which they are "Special") but anyway what I was trying to say before I got side tracked is that I found out on Friday that they are pregnant! Yes that's right, you heard me, Benjamin Thomas Bushell is going to be a father!!!! I Know its a scary thought, but I have confidence in him. But anyway that same wonderful Friday that I found out that I was going to be an aunt I went to go and visit the other happy couple in Logan, and I must say it was a freakin blast!!!! Well all except for the bunk bed which I thought was going to fall apart, so in the morning when I woke up I threw my blanket and pillow to the ground so that when Ally and Tom came to wake me up they could help me down out of the bed. . . . . . . . well I think I woke up at like 6 or 7 but I have no way of knowing this because all of my things were safely on the ground, which mind you I was not, and let me tell you that the bed shook so bad when I moved that I wasn't about to go down there and get anything so I decided to wait for my lovely sister and brother-in-law to wake up and help me down. Well it was a very long wait that included me falling in and out of consciousness a few times, a weird dream about Ally telling me we were all out of food, and me having no pillow. But finally at 9:30 I was saved and helped out of my prison to the nice solid ground. Thank you Ally and Tom I really appreciate your rescue, and from now on I will have you know that I will be safely on an air mat that will be on the ground!!!! Anyway other than the bed I had a really fun time, we went to breakfast and got ice cream, and Tom and Ally even made burgers for lunch! It was very lovely of them. But anyway its late and I am tired so I will talk to you latter!!! LOVES!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Kate, thanks for the nice comments! It was a fun weekend when you came up. You should do it more often!
Post a Comment